Administrative/Operations OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Administrative/Operations OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Administrative/Operations OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Administrative/Operations OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Administrative/Operations OKRs?
- What should I put in my Administrative/Operations OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Administrative/Operations OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
- Improve internal document management
- Choose and launch new document sharing platform
- Have each of 17 teams create their own directory structure for documents
- Move 75% of existing % of documents from file servers to new system
- Improve satisfaction with receptionist's work
- Decrease number of complaints and negative feedback per quarter from 15 to 5
- Increase positive feedback items and praise from 5 to 15 per quarter
- Increase end-user satisfaction rating from 4.0 to 4.5
- Improve our document and information management procedures
- Implement a better system for tracking incoming requests
- Review software options for incoming document tracking
- Start compiling a weekly "Office highlights" newsletter to all team members
- Self-educate in areas related to being a great secretary
- Take 2 online video courses on being a great secretary
- Read daily on topics related to customer success in front office
- Conduct a survey among colleagues to evaluate areas of improvement in my work
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free. Feel free to e-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: firstname.lastname@example.org.