Graphic Designer OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Graphic Designer OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Graphic Designer OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Graphic Designer OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Graphic Designer OKRs?
- What should I put in my Graphic Designer OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Graphic Designer OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Support marketing and sales with design deliverables
- 12 infographic and slide sets
- 1 special campaign marketing minisite
- 10 product and support PDF documents
- 2 PDF e-books, white papers or case studies
- Test infographics and marketing materials on real users
- Analyze the efficiency of the designs ourselves
- Test the designs on external target group people and find their subjective opinions
- Nominate our designs for 3 design competition.
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.