Head of Design OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Head of Design OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Head of Design OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Head of Design OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Head of Design OKRs?
- What should I put in my Head of Design OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Head of Design OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Redesign and launch our new landing page
- Test existing landing page and sub-pages on external users for understanding issues
- Conduct stakeholder interviews with 10 people from sales and marketing
- Design new version of our site structure, navigation and all pages
- User-test page prototypes on 12 people
- With development and marketing, launch by November 1st
- Increase visitor to sign-up ratio from 9% to 15%
- Promote our design team as the best place to work
- Apply for 5 external design competitions
- Publish2 open source design and UI/UX freebies
- Conduct 3 monthly designer meetups at our office
- Organize, simplify, and standardize our external design resources
- Put together and publish our style guide
- Update our sales materials to common format
- Update our website to follow our design guide
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.