Head of HR OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Head of HR OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Head of HR OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Head of HR OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Head of HR OKRs?
- What should I put in my Head of HR OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Head of HR OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Get well acquainted with OKRs and configure Weekdone for launch
- Define and promote company culture and values
- Survey all employees on our current values (min 75 answers received)
- With 3 separate teams, conduct brainstorm sessions to redefine our culture
- Design and promote our new values on intranet and in office environment
- Improve the quality of our HR team’s work
- Hire 2 new HR Managers
- Put together hiring guidelines for the Recruitment team
- Organize 3 trainings for HR employees
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.