Head of Sales OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Head of Sales OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Head of Sales OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Head of Sales OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Head of Sales OKRs?
- What should I put in my Head of Sales OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Head of Sales OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Achieve record revenues while increasing profitability
- Hit quarterly revenue of $100,000
- Start sales in 2 new countries
- Achieve first quarter revenues totaling over $100,000
- Increase gross profit margin from 23% to 54%
Increase the quality of our sales approach
- Make sure at least 50% of signups get a phone call back in first 24 hours
- Have all salespeople listen in to at least 10 product demos of other team members
- Create a best practices sales process document with minimum allowed service levels
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.