Lead Development Executive OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Lead Development Executive OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Lead Development Executive OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Lead Development Executive OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Lead Development Executive OKRs?
- What should I put in my Lead Development Executive OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Lead Development Executive OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Collect more accurate sales leads data
- Create the list of lead metrics and scripted questions to collect in CRM
- Make sure at least 75% of leads have the obligatory question answers filled in
- With development automate the data collection from our backend to CRM
- Redesign signup form to ask for 3 new obligatory screening questions
- Build more and better rapport with prospects for sales opportunities
- Identify 100 prospects with high potential
- Develop 5-touchpoint process with personalized messages
- List 10 insights on customer journey from interactions with prospects
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.