Product Marketer OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Product Marketer OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Product Marketer OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Product Marketer OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Product Marketer OKRs?
- What should I put in my Product Marketer OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Product Marketer OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Keep our customers up to date with product updates
- Put together and send out 3 product newsletters to customers
- Write 6 blog articles on new product features
- Review product help materials once a quarter
Gather customer feedback on product changes
- Conduct 12 in-depth interviews with existing customers
- Listen in to 36 sales calls
- Conduct 3 surveys on customer satisfaction with at least 1000 customers
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.