Sales OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Sales OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Sales OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Sales OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Sales OKRs?
- What should I put in my Sales OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Sales OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
- Achieve record revenues while increasing profitability
- Hit quarterly revenue of over $100000
- Start sales in 2 new countries and achieve first quarter revenues totaling over $100000
- Increase gross profit % margin from 23% to 54%
- Increase recurring revenues
- Reach monthly recurring revenue ($ MRR) of $250k
- Increase the share of monthly subscriptions vs one-time contracts sold to 85%
- Increase average subscription size to at least $295 per month
- Increase % annual renewals to 75%
- Reduce churn % to less than 1% monthly
- Kickstart sales process activity indicator improvements
- Increase calls per salesperson to 6300 per quarter
- Achieve at least 315 demo calls per salesperson per quarter
- At least 33% of online signups % reached via calling them back
- Have each salesperson spend at least 84 hours per month on support chat
- Collect more accurate sales leads data
- Create the list of lead metrics and scripted questions to collect in CRM
- Make sure at least 75% of leads have the obligatory question answers filled in
- With development automate the data collection from our backend to CRM
- Redesign signup form to ask for 3 new obligatory screening questions
- Increase the quality of our sales approach
- Make sure at least 50% of signups % called back in first 24 hours
- Have all salespeople listen in to at least 10 product demos of other team members
- Create a best practices sales process document with minimum allowed service levels
Need a simple online tool for Design OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.