Support/Customer Service OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Support/Customer Service OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Support/Customer Service OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Support/Customer Service OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Support/Customer Service OKRs?
- What should I put in my Support/Customer Service OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Support/Customer Service OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
- Research and improve customer satisfaction
- Exceed Net Promoter Score (NPS) of over 8.0
- Get 1000 survey responses to annual satisfaction survey
- Conduct 50 phone interviews with top customers
- Conduct 15 phone interviews with recently churned customers
- Present an action plan of 10 improvements for next quarter
- Improve satisfaction with support team's work
- Decrease number of complaints and negative feedback per quarter from 15 to 5
- Increase positive feedback items and praise from 5 to 15 per quarter
- Increase end-user satisfaction rating from 4.0 to 4.5
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free. Feel free to e-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: email@example.com.