Training/Education OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Training/Education OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Training/Education OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Training/Education OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Training/Education OKRs?
- What should I put in my Training/Education OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Training/Education OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
- Design and launch internal Employee Academy
- Survey 15 team leaders on our educational needs and gaps
- Talk to 3 other companies HR Directors on how they do internal education
- Define 10 training modules and design content for each
- Conduct the first 3-day team offsite to test out the Academy curriculum
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Undestandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
In case you need an OKR software tool, sign up to Weekdone for free. Feel free to e-mail us at Weekdone in case you need feedback and help with your OKRs: firstname.lastname@example.org.