Head of Finance OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Head of Finance OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Head of Finance OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Head of Finance OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Head of Finance OKRs?
- What should I put in my Head of Finance OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Head of Finance OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Improve annual budgeting and business planning
- Identify 100 prospects with high potential
- Develop 5-touchpoint process with personalized messages
- List 10 insights on customer journey from interactions with prospects
- Achieve record revenues while increasing profitability
- Hit quarterly revenue of over 1 million
- Start sales in 2 new countries
- Achieve first quarter revenues totaling over 1 million
- Increase gross profit margin from 23% to 54 %
- Increase recurring revenues
- Reach monthly recurring revenue (MRR) of $250000
- Increase the share of monthly subscriptions vs one-time contracts sold to 85%
- Increase average subscription size to at least 295 $ per month
- Increase annual renewals to 75%
- Reduce churn to less than 1% monthly
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.