Head of Operations OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Head of Operations OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Head of Operations OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Head of Operations OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Head of Operations OKRs?
- What should I put in my Head of Operations OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Head of Operations OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Improve internal document management
- Choose and launch new document sharing platform
- Have each of 17teams create their own directory structure for documents
- Move 75% of existing documents from file servers to new system
- Successfully launch version 3 of our main product
- Get 10000 new signups
- Get published product reviews in over 15 publications
- Achieve sign-up to trial ratio of over 25%
- Achieve trial to paid ratio of over 50%
- Research, analyze, and understand what our users and non-users really think
- Sales team to conduct 50 phone interviews with key accounts
- Support team to conduct 50 phone interviews with churned accounts
- Product management to interview 25 external team leaders (non-users)
- Design team conduct 30 web-based user testing sessions on new and old users
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.