HR Manager OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good HR Manager OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with HR Manager OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good HR Manager OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good HR Manager OKRs?
- What should I put in my HR Manager OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example HR Manager OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Improve internal employee engagement and job satisfaction
- Conduct 3 monthly Fun Friday; all-hands meetings with motivational speakers
- Interview 48 employees on their needs for improving our work culture.
- Implement using OKRs and Weekdone software in all of our 23 teams
- Reach weekly employee satisfaction score of at least 4.7 points
- Improve satisfaction with receptionist’s work
- Decrease number of complaints and negative feedback per quarter from 15 to 5
- Increase positive feedback items and praise from 5 to 15 per quarter
- Increase end-user satisfaction rating from 4.0 to 4.5
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Review and improve the onboarding plan for new employees
- Organise 3 training sessions for the Management team
- Gather and analyze feedback from all training activities in the company
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.