Marketing Manager OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Marketing Manager OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Marketing Manager OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Marketing Manager OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Marketing Manager OKRs?
- What should I put in my Marketing Manager OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Marketing Manager OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Understand our customers and analyze their behavior
- Conduct 12 online client surveys and analyze the results
- Map our customer journey to understand what influences their buying decision
- Map and analyze all of our current marketing channels and give at least 10 recommendations on how to improve them
- Optimize marketing funnel for more marketing-qualified leads
- Develop 3 inbound campaigns
- Test 6 lead capture ideas
- Grow email signup rates by 50%
- Improve outbound marketing performance
- 50+ qualified leads from webinars
- 200+ prospects from conferences, exhibitions and networking events
- 100+ qualified leads from outreach campaign
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.