Sales Manager OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Sales Manager OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Sales Manager OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Sales Manager OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Sales Manager OKRs?
- What should I put in my Sales Manager OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Sales Manager OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Increase recurring revenues
- Reach monthly recurring revenue (MRR) of $250,000
- Increase the share of monthly subscriptions vs one-time contracts sold to 85%
- Increase average subscription size to at least $295 per month
- Increase annual renewals to 75%
- Reduce churn to less than 1% monthly
- Kickstart sales process activity indicator improvements
- Increase calls per salesperson to 6300 per quarter
- Achieve at least 315 demo calls per salesperson per quarter
- Reach at least 33% of online signups via calling them back
- Have each salesperson spend at least 84 hours per month on support chat
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.