Customer Support Manager OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Customer Support Manager OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Customer Support Manager OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Customer Support Manager OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Customer Support Manager OKRs?
- What should I put in my Customer Support Manager OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Customer Support Manager OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Research and improve customer satisfaction
- Exceed Net Promoter Score (NPS) of over 8.0
- Get 1000 survey responses to annual satisfaction survey
- Conduct50 phone interviews with top customers
- Conduct 15 phone interviews with recently churned customers
- Present an action plan of 10 improvement for next quarter
- Improve satisfaction with support team's work
- Decrease number of complaints and negative feedback per quarter from 15 to 5
- Increase positive feedback items and praise from 5 to 15 per quarter
- Increase end-user satisfaction rating from 4.0 to 4.5
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.