Recruitment Manager OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Recruitment Manager OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Recruitment Manager OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Recruitment Manager OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Recruitment Manager OKRs?
- What should I put in my Recruitment Manager OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Recruitment Manager OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Recruitment outreach campaign for engineering
- Conduct career day seminars in 5 universities
- Harvest Linkedin to collect 250 potential new candidates
- Organise an open career day at the office with at least 50 participants
- Redesign and publish our careers and jobs website section
- Be up to date with competitors hiring practices.
- Review competitor´s hiring campaigns and gather insights 3 times (once per month)
- Put together a strategy that shows our advantages over competitors.
- Survey potential hires of our advantages/disadvantages compared to competitors.
- Develop a sustainable candidat lead strategy
- Partner with 3 platforms to regularly share job adds
- Partner with 4 yearly hiring events where to showcase our company
- Build a database of rejected candidates who might be useful in the future
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.