- Maintain and increase funding sources
- Connect with new companies to increase funding by 20% in the quarter% 200
- Increase the signups for CSR partnerships by 10%% signups 100
- Nurture current funders and maintain a retention rate of 50%% retention rate 500
Non-Profit OKR Examples
Non-profit companies and NGOs face different challenges compared to for-profit companies. While most non-profit have an overarching mission, the way they are structured (many funding sources) could lead to focus being diverted from the original vision.
When dealing with shifting regulatory environments and fluctuating funding sources, NGOs can stay on track using the OKR methodology. Using OKRs, they can adopt a strategic goal-setting approach to adapt to changing environments and stay aligned with their mission.
- Improve brand image through advocacy and thought leadership
- Connect with at least 5 industry leaders or partners to understand key issuesconnections 50
- Plan and host at least 1 advocacy virtual or hybrid event hosted event 10
- Develop and publish a quarterly report to highlight key issuesquarterly report 10
- Strengthen relationship with current funders
- Plan and implement a nurturing plan to keep funders updated nurturing plan 10
- Develop and share a quarterly impact report of outreach programs impact report 10
- Obtain 75% engagement with donors through scheduled podcast or webinar % engagement 750
Need a simple online tool for OKRs?
Weekdone is the best OKR tool to learn, implement and track OKRs across your teams.
Professional OKR coaching included!