- Reposition brand as an innovative thought leader in the industry
- Increase website traffic by 30% from 3 PR releases every quarter% 300
- Track 5 messages per release and increase message pull-through rates by 25%% 250
- Develop and publish 2 thought leadership assets in the quarterthought-leadership assets 20
PR & Communications OKR Examples
Some of the major responsibilities of PR and Communications teams are generating awareness, attracting media attention, building stakeholder relationships, and enhancing the brand reputation. As a function of marketing, not all results of PR activities can be measured using metrics.
However, the OKR methodology helps PR professionals identify those metrics that demonstrate the impact of PR activities in driving marketing outcomes. Moreover, OKRs also help to identify areas of improvement and maintain the focus by tracking measurable results.
- Launch a new PR campaign for [specific target audience]
- Obtain and publish 5 media placements in the quartermedia placements 50
- Achieve 20% clickthrough rate for email campaigns linked to the PR launch% CTR 200
- Increase website traffic from the launch by 10% in the first month% 100
- Increase brand awareness
- Conduct 10 meetings with key thought leaders in the quartermeetings 100
- Identify 3 and sponsor at least 1 relevant industry event event 10
- Secure 2 speaking spots in a industry-related eventspeaking spots 20
- Strengthen relationships with research consulting companies like Gartner and Forrester
- Schedule at least 3 briefings with Analyst Relations Advisors by the end of the quarterbriefings 30
- Submit at least 2 applications to be featured in third-party analyst reportsapplications 20
- Identify and feature 3 analysts in a webinar or podcastfeatures 30
Need a simple online tool for OKRs?
Weekdone is the best OKR tool to learn, implement and track OKRs across your teams.
Professional OKR coaching included!