Top Management/Leadership OKR Examples
How-to Guide to Writing Good Top Management/Leadership OKRs with
Example Objectives and Key Results
When getting started with Top Management/Leadership OKRs - Objectives and Key Results -
the common questions we get at Weekdone are:
- How to write good Top Management/Leadership OKRs?
- Can you give me examples of good Top Management/Leadership OKRs?
- What should I put in my Top Management/Leadership OKRs?
To answer these questions we created this database of example Top Management/Leadership OKRs so you
can get started and write your own company, department, team, or personal OKRs.
Try Weekdone as your OKR solution
- Finish raising new capital for our growth needs
- E-mail and phone outreach to 100 VCs and seed funds
- Get at least 30 second contact meetings or conference calls
- Solicit at least 3 term sheets of our minimum required terms
- Close an investment round with the minimum of $10 million pre-money
- Be excellent - improve to be the best in whatever we do
- All 13 teams to have an internal brainstorm meeting: "How can we improve? Where are we not the best yet?"
- Benchmark everything related to product to 10 key competitors
- Survey 100 customers on their thoughts where we need to be better
- Create an action list of 10 company-wide improvement activities
- Implement regular usage of OKRs and Weekdone
- Conduct an all-hands team meeting to introduce OKRs and Weekdone software
- Everyone keeps their forms up to date at all times
- People give regular feedback to others weekly
- Get well acquainted with & configure Weekdone
Need a simple online tool for OKRs? Try Weekdone
- "Where do I want to go?"
- O Objective
- B Bracing
- J Judicious
- E Exact
- C Clearly understandable
- T Tangible
- Key Results
- "How do I get there?"
- R Reachable
- E Exponent
- S Significant
- U Understandable
- L Limited to numbers
- T Trackable
- OKR Best Practices
- 3-4 Objectives max per level (e.g. per person)
- 3-5 Key Results max per Objective
- Write for other people: they must clearly understand your goals
Need an OKR software tool? Sign up to Weekdone for free.