- Finish raising new capital for our growth needs
- Achieve first to second VC meeting ratio of 40%% 400
- Old investors reinvest a minimum of $6 million $ 0
- Close an B-series funding round with a minimum of $10 million$ 0
- Improve our new market opportunities decision making process
- Analyze last new market entries and agree on 7 success criteriacriteria 70
- Analyze and score at least 10 new market opportunities based on the success criteriaopportunities 100
- Get confirmation from 2 outside company experts that the two top score market choices are the best onesconfirmations 20
- Understand the needs of our main customers to improve our relationships
- Conduct phone interviews with 10 main clients to understand their preferencescalls 100
- Based on the results comply an improvement plan that gets green light from 7 managersmanagers 70
- Achieve agreement and satisfaction of all 10 main clientsclients 100
- Become focused, aligned, and effective with OKRs and Weekdone
- Achieve average weekly plans completion score of >60% across all teams% 610
- Document key learnings through weekly team summaries for 13 weeksweeks 130
- 90% of people confirm in a poll that they have a practical understanding of OKRs% 900
- Expand to European markets successfully
- Choose the top country for the launch and sign a contract with at least 5 resellersresellers 50
- Achieve an average order value of 50kaverage order 500000
- Work closely with resellers and sell out all first orders within 14 (maximum 21) days% 1000
Need a simple online tool for OKRs?
Weekdone is the best OKR tool to learn, implement and track OKRs across your teams.
Professional OKR coaching included!