- Improve alignment of quarterly marketing goals with the sales team
- Develop and implement 2 workshops to increase alignment with the sales teamworkshops 20
- Work with sales to define ICP, MQLs, and SQLs, and Identify scoring criteriacriteria identified 30
- Conduct regular meetings with sales to achieve close rate of 30% of SQLs% close 300
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) OKR Examples
The role of a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) can be extensive. It could be easy to lose focus when overseeing all marketing strategies – from market research, marketing initiatives, public relations, advertising to product marketing.
The OKR methodology helps CMOs prioritize key initiatives and keeps the focus on achieving optimal outcomes with minimal effort. It introduces transparency and accountability, making it easier to motivate and achieve goals at the team and individual levels. Moreover, OKRs provide the agility to change strategies with ease while maintaining the focus on the company vision.
- Improve brand engagement initiatives to increase conversion rate
- Develop content strategy and agree on 10 Initiatives for the quarterInitiatives 100
- Identify 30 high priority accounts and develop engagement strategiesaccounts 300
- Reduce spending by 30% across channels and marketing tactics% 300
- Build a customer experience (CX) strategy to improve brand value
- Evaluate and align CX strategy with the company’s value proposition% aligned 1000
- Choose 3 CX tools to capture customer data and actionable insightsCX tools 30
- Implement and ensure all team members are CX certifiedteam members 150
Need a simple online tool for OKRs?
Weekdone is the best OKR tool to learn, implement and track OKRs across your teams.
Professional OKR coaching included!